CBAP CERTIFICATION PREPARATION (IIBA)
Edlinqs helps those who want to move to the next step and earn the respected industry certification that validates your newly-honed skills – and gives you an instant competitive advantage. Passing the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) certification exam and becoming a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) will give you the confidence of knowing you are completely qualified to handle any business analysis challenge. And because CBAP® certification is highly valued by employers, your credential will increase your chances of landing one of these coveted positions.
CBAP Exam Preparation
The CBAP Exam Preparation (Certified Business Analysis Professional) is a mark of distinction for Business Analyst, recognizing their demonstrated professional level of competence in BA principles and practices. Edlinqs helps those who want to move to the next step and earn the respected industry certification that validates your newly-honed skills – and gives you an instant competitive advantage. Passing the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) certification exam and becoming a Certified Business Analysis Professional. CBAP Exam Preparation will give you the confidence of knowing you are completely qualified to handle any business analysis challenge. And because CBAP certification is highly valued by employers, your credential will increase your chances of landing one of these coveted positions.
Business Analysis is a unique profession in that it has allowed many people to become Business Analysts without necessarily having a formal qualification to back them up. At the same time there are many people who have very strong academic backgrounds who are also practicing Business Analysts. There are currently still many different entry points into the Business Analysis profession but as the profession matures these entry points are slowly closing. One consequence of the Business Analysis profession developing in a formal and recognized way in industry is that it is paving the way for the CBAP certification to become an essential certification to have for senior Business Analysts.
Edlinqs’ CBAP certification preparation boot camp program will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to stand out from the crowd. If you’re ready to pursue the right professional training, you can land the business analyst job that will take your career to new heights!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Course Duration : 38 Hours
- Business Analysis Introduction
- Who is Business Analyst?
- Why become a Business Analyst?
- Characteristics of BA
- Role of BA
- What is Business Analysis?
- Role and Competencies of the Business Analyst
- Team Structure of IT Team
- Components of the CBAP Certification
- CBAP Exam
- Philosophy of the Exam
- CBAP Exam Content
- Types of Software Engineering Processes
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Waterfall method
- RUP (Rational Unified Process)
- Project Management Life Cycle and the Process Groups
- Project Roles and Competencies
- Requirements Engineering Basics
- Levels of Requirements
- Systems, Processes, and Actors
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Conduct Stakeholder Analysis
- Plan Business Analysis Activities
- Plan Business Analysis Communication
- Plan Requirements Management Process
- Manage Business Analysis Performance
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation Activity
- Document Elicitation Results
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Manage Solution Scope & Requirements
- Manage Requirements Traceability
- Maintain Requirements for Re-use
- Prepare Requirements Package
- Communicate Requirements
- Define Business Need
- Assess Capability Gaps
- Determine Solution Approach
- Define Solution Scope
- Define Business Case
- Prioritize Requirements
- Organize Requirements
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Define Assumptions and Constraints
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Assess Proposed Solution
- Allocate Requirements
- Assess Organizational Readiness
- Define Transition Requirements
- Validate Solution
- Evaluate Solution Performance
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioral Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Software Applications
- Review of Key Topics
- Key Tips to Remember for the Exam
- Final Test Hints and Tricks
- Practice Exam
- Your Personal Preparation Plan
- Experienced Business Analysts who want to achieve CBAP designation
- Experienced Business Analysts who want to implement CBAP concepts and techniques on their day-to-day job
Having the CBAP certification demonstrates that you have the significant experience and knowledge in the Business Analysis knowledge domain and have an understanding of different methodologies and techniques and of knowing when to use them appropriately. Research shows that companies are aware of the value created by business analysts and career potential is high in the Business Analysis purview, CBAP can prove that you are on a learning curve and shows your commitment for improvement as well. CBAP can be your ticket to excel in the Business Analysis world.
The main reasons to pursue a CBAP certification are –
- To take advantage of the incentives and bonuses offered by your company for relevant certifications
- To serve as evidence your dedication to the profession, which may become instrumental in getting a promotion
You can take the Business Analyst career path as far as you would like, progressing through management levels as far as your expertise, talents, and desires take you.
Senior Business Analyst Salary
A full-time Senior Business Analyst earns an average salary of $75,896 per year.