QUALITY ASSURANCE – ADVANCE AUTOMATION
JUSTWIN provides a well-defined course, ‘Quality Assurance – Advanced Automation’ that encompasses detailed understanding of software testing concepts with an overview of manual testing and emphasize on automation Testing. You will be getting hands on experience with Automation Testing tools like HP- ALM, Jira, Selenium IDE, WebDriver, Data Tables and Recovery. Study concepts and processes of software testing to verify implemented solutions against documented specifications. students may find this course helpful preparation for the International Standard Testing Certified Qualification Board (ISTQB), Certified Tester Foundation Level exam.
Convenient Ways to Attend Edlinqs Training
QA Automation and Manual Testing
Quality Assurance Training course is designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on the subject to work effectively as a Quality Assurance Professional. Our Quality Assurance Training instructors are experienced with knowledge of various domains and QA Jobs market needs. Participants would be given high quality assignment and project work to gain hands on experience and prepare them to work on any QA Automation and Manual Testing tools.
During this program, you will learn:
- Direct exposure to QA Job market and day to day QA jobs through First step towards job – Workshop
- Which methods can help you to develop valid QA documentation and techniques to review documentation through Project Documentation Development and Review – Workshop
- How important it is for a QA Analyst to know tools such as HPQC, JIRA through our Manual and Automation Testing – Workshop
- Present yourself with high value and crack interview in first instance when you will attend our Resume and Interview Preparation – Workshop
- How to manage end to end testing including planning, estimating, monitoring and controlling through role play workshop
‘Quality Assurance- Advance Automation’ will help you to learn core skills required for becoming QA by active participation during the programme through the use of programme materials, Role Playing, and discussions on “real life” issues in their organizations.
We are conveniently located to provide QA Training in Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, and Scarborough area.
Course Name: Quality Assurance – Advanced Automation
Course Code: QA002
Course Duration: 38 hours
Course Type: Classroom