Intermediate Level Course
This instructor-led 5-day course gives an overview of the role of Salesforce Consultant and introduces tools and techniques that Salesforce Consultant uses in their day to day work to help business and technical team work effectively with the #1 enterprise customer relationship management platform. This course helps understand the role of Salesforce Consultant in the project lifecycle and activities they have to perform on day-to-day basis. This course introduces Salesforce use cases in the areas of Sales, Service and Marketing and provides technical hands-on exercises to give practical scenario based customizations. Each topic as associated exercises which are completed in class, which helps students to understand solutions options based on different business requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Course Duration : 48 Hours
- CRM basics and use cases for Sales, Service and other areas
- Salesforce environment setup, platform architecture and navigation
- Security and Integration
- Data and Object Model
- Customization and Process Automation
- Reporting and Dashboarding
- Communities and Collaboration
- Business Analysts
- Software Developers
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Product Owners
- Operations team members
- Project Managers and IT Managers
- Technical Product Managers
- Business Users
- This hands-on course is delivered by qualified team who explain Salesforce concepts along with examples from real-life business use cases.
- Small class size of 10 students in a class.
- Optional project can be completed with full project lifecycle stages to get actual job experience.
- Workshops to help write effective resume and prepare for interview.
- Help with certification preparation and provide references
- Guaranteed job placement for qualified candidates
- Career counseling, help with job placement and support after job placement.
- We have a great success rates in getting certifications and job placements done.
- Multiple IT job positions open up after this training in the business and technical areas.
- Candidates have choice of going for Business Analyst, Quality Assurance, Consultant, Manager, Trainer or Business Administration roles. Additional courses can be taken up to go for Developer or Architect.
- Average salary for candidates with this salary is $70000 per annum.
- Average number of positions open for these roles on any given day are 15 or more.
Basic IT knowledge with at least 1 year of experience in any IT area.